When I started posting my weekly slide shows on “Incredible Food Facts and Health Benefits” it was to share and pass along information, on just how wonderful fruits and vegetables are in their natural raw form, and the benefits we receive from them.
As I began researching information, i stumbled upon many interesting articles and facts on not only just how bad processed foods are, but also on everyday household cleaners, over the counter medications, beauty products, that so many of us just take and use without really thinking of what is really inside. This had me thinking what did our families use 50 to 100 years ago, that was safe and effective to use back then. If processed foods are so bad just imagine what is in that can of aerosol or counter wipes, eye make up remover? What I read leads me to believe that everyday basic household products may not safe, and can possibly lead to serious health problems over time.
What I put together is bits of information on various DIY (do it yourself) cleaners that are easy to make to use in the home or office, to not only keep a healthy and clean home, but live a healthier lifestyle and avoid potentially unsafe products
- Vegetarian, Non-processed…is there life on that planet? (karenmarvin.wordpress.com)
- School cafeteria workers make healthier foods (kansascity.com)
- Healthy Spices, The Key For Healthier Living (loseweighthome.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Create and Promote a Healthy Workplace (staples.com)
- Follow These Tips For A Healthier Nutritonal Intake (back-pain-and-treatment.com)
- The Rise of Processed Foods (realfoodnuts.wordpress.com)
- Why Natural Latex Makes for a Healthier Mattress (plushbeds.com)