This cookbook is just one of the many giveaways i have in store for you all!!
Hello, hello everyone in the land of “The Blogosphere”,
My apologies for being away for what has seemed like an eternity. My absence has been all heat related, and I live near the pacific ocean. What the heck?
Well actually this time of year is the worst “weather” wise in Huntington Beach, as we get a massive heat wave of over 90 degrees up to maybe 5-7 days out of the year. I know I shouldn’t complain as the weather year round ranges from the mid 60 to mid 70′s, but when we get these 90 degree plus days its just rough.
Okay I’ll pull up my big girl britches before one of you who has it worst really gives it to me.
Lots of good stuff coming up, lots of giveaways ahead, and of course more “Dishes” for me to share with all of you.. I got a few dishes from the far east to the middle east coming up and thought we’d explore a part of my heritage with a dish or two from the UK and Ireland, and then onto Mexico.
I also turned “One” today, well “Dishing it out with Clarissa” is officially one, and I could not have gotten this far so fast without each and every one of you, so a big huge group hug is going out to you all.
Till tomorrow i am leaving you with a sample of what’s ahead in the days to come….
- A Taste of the Middle East (footravelgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Ash Hamman (zizzleblog.com)
- Serving up Smiles – Jordan (barakabits.com)
- London’s Top 10 City Spots for Power Breakfasts: Review – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Uncover Italy’s Best Places to Eat, Love and Sleep! Italy Luxury Travel Experts Publish Ultimate Insider’s Guide and Capture the Soul of La Dolce Vita (prweb.com)
- The History of St. Patrick’s Day (costumesupercenter.com)
- History of French Cuisine (joiceirmawati.wordpress.com)
- Thailand’s Capital to Host the 14th World Gourmet Festival (prweb.com)
- Culinary highlights – Italian Cuisine (detailsjuliette.wordpress.com)
- German Cuisine: More Than Sausages and Beer (german.answers.com)