We are not an experiment nor can our DNA or Genes be taken and patented both in human or any living form, plants or animals,. This is one giant step for us the consumers, in a landslide decision that just kicked the door wide open to finally ban GMO’s completely or force corporations to properly label GM foods in the USA!
Shame on General Electric! and Monsanto you are next for all the farmers you wrongfully sued and financially ruined for greed! These poor farmer will not be able to recoup any losses caused from earlier lawsuits, but you will never put another hard-working farmer out of business.
People around the world can sustain crops, and other foods, livestock, fisheries without dipping into the gene pool. It’s simply called “work”. We don’t need
frankenfishes or glowing sheep, those are living forms of life, not science projects or freak shows.
I attached the link for anyone who would like to take a read, it’s not a long article at all.
All the hard work thousands put into from peaceful protesting, petitions, spreading the word, all the hours spent away from home and families was not for nothing, it is starting to pay off.
Your voices are being heard, keep talking, don’t stop, we care, I care!
- GMO feed turns pig stomachs to mush! Shocking photos reveal severe damage caused by GM soy and corn ~ RiseEarth (2012indyinfo.com)
- Monsanto’s GMO wheat got loose. Now the world is rejecting US wheat. (redgreenandblue.org)
- The Case for No GMO Patents (noahsprojectblog.wordpress.com)
- The Supreme Court invalidated human gene patents. What does that mean for GMOs? (pandodaily.com)
- Food poisoning a slow death from gluttony and greed (dishingitoutwithclarissa.com)