The garbage you eat?
That can of soda, cooking spray you are about to use? Or what is really in the burger from “Burger King”? As the world population started to grow in the last thirty years, so did the demand to satisfy everything from our sweet tooth to grabbing dinner via a fast food drive thru to avoid slaving over the stove to prepare dinner, after a long day at work, and heavy traffic on our commute home.
The more society consumed the bigger profits corporations stood to make. Eventually overtime quantity won over quality while shortcuts taken to save cost and to yield “fat” profits while the consumer got tricked into thinking that what we were consuming was not all that bad for us.
I am not suggesting that everyone stop eating out, and leave the junk food behind. But unless we start to educate ourselves on what we are consuming, the more we are putting our health at risk later down the road
- Fast food – 100 chemicals in every bite (the-tap.blogspot.com)
- Is This The ‘Most Expensive Fast Food Burger’? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Burger King Food an Alternative to Drugs? (blackchristiannews.com)
- Documentary: Fast Food, Fat Profits: Obesity in America (stateofglobe.com)
- Red Alert! McDonald’s poisons children with ammonium hydroxide in burgers: Chef Jamie Oliver wins lawsuit (vaticancrimes.us)
- Jamie Oliver Proves McDonald’s Burgers “Unfit for human consumption” (politicalblindspot.com)
- JUNK FOOD-you are what you eat (ujwalasblog.wordpress.com)
- McDonald’s burgers “unfit for human consumption” (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- A response to The Atlantic : How Junk Food Can End Obesity (takingbackcooking.wordpress.com)
- HealthyJoe: The 3 Biggest Reasons You Should Stop Drinking Soda Right Now (everyjoe.com)