Unless you are growing all your own food or you are going out of your way to research and buy only non-GMO food, then you are likely eating some GM food. It is almost inevitable. Almost.
If GMO’s are created to help modern medicine with no side effects. Great that is part of Science and growth for humanity. If were harming each other, the environment, bees and other species then how is that good.
My advice? Read educate yourself, write to congress, sign petitions banning GMO’s, Boycott Monsanto owned companies, support local growers, farmers markets, if possible grow your own food.
We don’t need to feed our families ” Frankenfish” in my opinion it’s not worth the risk down an uncertain road.
If other countries have banned all together GMO’s, why don’t we????
- All You Need to Know about GMOs and March Against Monsanto (onegreenplanet.org)
- Monsanto A Documentary on GMO a must watch (disclose.tv)
- GMO A Go Go – Evil GMO Foods and Industry (buffalohair.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Nutrition: Understanding food labels (victoriaadvocate.com)
- Meet The Farmer: GMOs (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- October is Non-GMO month (freshyeats.com)
- Chile fights GMO in national protest against “Monsanto law!” (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Pepsi, Coke, Kellogg & Kraft Pulling GMOs from Europe – But Not the US (undergroundhealth.com)
- GMO Watch: Glyphosate Herbicide Poisons all Animals Except Humans (healthsciencewatch.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 GMO Failures (theepochtimes.com)