Yongs Donuts is located next to Fountain Valley Auto Spa on Magnolia and Talbert Avenue. This family owned and operated business delivers tasty morning delights as well as prompt and attentive customer service.
Yong’s Donuts is not a fancy coffee-house or morning bakery, there is no WiFi. However they do make the best donuts I have had since moving to Orange County 14 years ago. I’ve been a semi regular customer since I discovered this little treasure in the heart of Fountain Valley five years ago.
I am picky when it comes to donuts and I love old fashion buttermilk glazed, it’s not overly sweet or heavy, nor can you bounce it off the wall like the donuts from Adams & Magnolia.
Besides your garden variety of donuts, pastries and muffins are their croissants: Plain and then the following with cheese Turkey, Jalapeno and Ham, a super delicious guilty pleasure at $2.80 each and they are not small, in fact they are slightly bigger then the average mans hand. they will warm it for you or 20 seconds in your microwave at home.
But what I love the most are their donut holes, these bite size delights literally melt in your mouth, light and fluffy and they sell out fast.
Open as early as 5am, this little corner shop is worth jumping off the 405 freeway at Magnolia, to grab a coffee, sweet treat and head into work.
I am yet to be dissatisfied.
18054 Magnolia St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Do You Need Meat On Your Donuts? (neatorama.com)
- The hole story (berries.com)
- “Strange Donuts” now open in Maplewood (fox2now.com)
- The Donut Pub (sprungonfood.wordpress.com)
- Peter Pan Donuts (sprungonfood.wordpress.com)
- Turkey Stuffed Donuts? (usdailyreview.com)
- Kill your craving for breakfast with meat donuts (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Mister Donut (spottedly.wordpress.com)
- Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth at the Best Doughnut Places Nationwide (apartmentguide.com)
- Food of Portland: Burnside Brewery, Le Pigeon, Voodoo Donuts Too, Food Trucks (runningforstatus.wordpress.com)